Monday, September 14, 2009

1st post


I've decided to start writing this blog to unveil some of my day to day, and to express a bit of myself to the so-called cyber world. I began writing small quips and meaningless statements to bide the time, one that gave me the idea for this title. Now I will have a new medium to write the small thoughts that originate from me.

DANCING IN THE ELEVATOR! I have always wanted something endlessly romantic to perspire from attempting to make her happy. I find myself not even trying anymore, just accepting the mediocrity of choices. It's easily despised, and I wonder when will I be able to sleep because my mind won't allow this anymore. I need to expire into the night knowing love isn't just a word, a turn of phrases that have started to fade, but simply that feeling of wide-eyed intangible emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment