Saturday, October 10, 2009

Being embarassed is a norm.




I have two embarassing things to submit here.






1) The other day I was sitting in a campus computer lab next to the masses and listening to music through my noise cancelling headphones. My homework was just stifling and randomly I had to pass gas. I say this now freely since this situation has already shamed me. I decided to let some air flow go because it felt small and insignificant. As soon as I did I could see the cute girl sitting next to me bob her head with a quick laugh. My face turned red but I figured I needed to salvage myself. So I slowly took out my headphones turned my head and looked at her in the eyes saying "I am sorry for somthing I won't take blame for." She giggled at little bit harder and I went back to trying to find ways to exit as quickly as possible. Needless to say I continued to sit there and retain bouyancy until she left.

2) I have a sweet line up of concerts I will be going to this weekend. Andrew Bird and Wilco will be my first two, and as of last night my roommate has requested I come with him to.................................3EB for you true blues, or better known as Third Eye Blind. I have been scoffing it off as a joke, but to my family they will always know that this a closet band of mine, much like the B-52's to the world. Ohhhh snap.

3 comments:

  1. "I'll never let you go"...Craig. Sweet colors on your blog. Also, why can't you go to the bathroom to "hacer un pedo"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that you like 3EB. You are so funny because you now have a roommie to validate old immature tastes. Mike likes all the old things, so I don't have to. In fact he just started playing "never let you go" in honor of you. Don't let him tease you though: he has been listening to Live and Gwen Stefani for two days straight.

    ReplyDelete